Care, It’s What We Do.
Axiva’s pharmacists, nurses, and Care Team members understand the complexities of each patient’s condition and work together with the patient and patient’s physician to achieve the best possible results.
Axiva is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to patients requiring infusion therapies, including, but not limited to:
- Immunoglobulin (IVIg & SCIg)
- Hemophilia, bleeding disorder therapies and clotting factors
- Natalizumab (either at-home or in an Axiva Infusion Center)
Our Services include, but are not limited to:
- The administration of specialty infusions by tenured, trained nurses, either in the patient’s home or at an Axiva Infusion Center.
- Axiva staff assists with scheduling each infusion, taking into consideration the patient’s convenience and busy lifestyle.
- Expert Insurance and Reimbursement Support Team Coordination, including manufacturers’ co-pay programs and financial assistance options.
- 24/7 phone support with our pharmacists and nurses.
Many patients can receive their IV therapies in the comfort of their own home. A thorough patient and home assessment are conducted to make sure the patient is a good candidate for home care. Nurses stay with patients for the duration of all infusions. During that time, the nurse and patient will also schedule the next infusion, which will take place at the patient’s convenience.
Axiva Infusion Centers
Some patients prefer – for personal, insurance or therapy-related reasons – to receive their treatments at an Axiva ambulatory infusion site. This care is cost-effective, and many members of the Axiva medical team are on-site. Currently, there are two Axiva sites in the Greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area; however, more sites with infusion suites are projected to open in locations across the country in the future.