Care With Axiva
Axiva Health Solutions is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care for patients requiring infusion therapies such as IVIg, SCIg and Specialty Drugs at home or in an alternative setting.
Axiva focuses on patient care first and foremost. That starts with our highly tenured and dedicated team working with your practice to successfully navigate the complex clinical and administrative processes associated with specialty infusions.
Infusions. When and Where You Need it.
Specialty Physicians Who Use Ig
Ig is necessary in aiding the treatment of these illnesses. Antibodies help fight off infection for those whose immune systems are really low due to other treatments or due to the illness itself. These types of specialty physicians use Ig therapy for the following common patient diagnoses:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Post-bone marrow transplants
- Immune neutropenia
- Myeloma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Psoriatic Arthropathy
- Kawasaki Syndrome
ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Immunodeficiency with increased IgM
- Primary immunodeficiency (PID)
- Congenital hypogammaglobulinemia
- Autoimmune uveitis
Some diagnoses are off-label for Ig and may require additional insurance approval.
We Work With Infertility
Clinics Utilizing Ig!
- Collect the clinical information needed to submit for prior authorization of therapy
- Offer patients attractive and aggressive self-pay options
- Complete infusions in the privacy of the patient’s home or in our state-of-the art private infusion suites complete with wi-fi, flat screen TV and heated, reclining massage chairs.
Get to Know Us
It’s easy to learn more about who we are and what we do by downloading our Digital Marketing Kit, complete with information about:
- Our work with autoimmune and neuromuscular diseases;
- How we work within various medical specialties;
- Services we offer to physicians and patients;
- Medications we provide; and
- Much more.
Simply complete this brief form to instantly download our Digital Marketing Kit today.
Axiva is dedicated to partnering with physicians like you to provide the best care possible.